The Android platform, being open source, makes the developer ecosystem dynamic and collectively enriching. Android is the undeniable leader of global smartphone market. The increasing demand for Android, supporting more than 2.1 million apps, has the largest app store which directly increases the demand for developers opening doors to great career opportunities.
What is this workshop about?
To become a professional Android Application developer, one needs to learn Java – building block of Android development, SQL – organize the databases within Android apps, Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and Android Studio – write code and assemble apps, XML – describe data.
- Anyone who is interested in application development can attend this workshop.
- Basic knowledge of Java Programming and SQL will act as a benefit.
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Each participant should bring their laptop
The 3-Day CrushIT Android application development workshop will start from the very basics and go on to advanced levels emphasizing on practical learning.
- Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises
- Highly skilled and dedicated instructors
- Learn from Industry experts
- Hybrid Training
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Merit (for top performers) or Letter of Recommendation
- A Chance of interning with our partner companies
Introduction to Android 0/13
0.00 average base on 0 ratings