From image recognition to search engines to self-driving cars, AI (Artificial Intelligence) is used everywhere. It is simply the intelligence demonstrated by machines. that came into existence upon studying and analyzing the human brain.
What is this workshop about?
The CrushIT 3-Day workshop will take the student from various realms of artificial intelligence to the Linear and Logistic regression to decision tree and clustering. At the end of this workshop, the student will be able to:
- Understand the growth of AI in different verticals
- Understand how AI is automating the work humans did in the past
- Understand the role of AI in autonomous vehicles
- Which mathematical models play an important role in building the AI software
With the scope of becoming one of the top five investment priorities by 2020, the future of AI holds a lot of opportunities. In the future, we might have AI that will analyze our speech and actions and interpret our needs as humans, AI that is more empathetic. AI is the technology of the future and this workshop will act as a kick-starter for people who are interested in it and who would like to make a career in AI.
- Anyone who is interested in Artificial Intelligence can attend this workshop, although familiarity with Python programming will be helpful.
- Interest in maths and learning new technologies
- Each participant should bring their laptop
The 3-Day CrushIT Artificial Intelligence workshop will start from the very basics of artificial intelligence and go on to advanced levels of discussing complex algorithms emphasizing on practical learning.
- Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises
- Highly skilled and dedicated instructors
- Learn from Industry experts
- Hybrid Training
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Merit (for top performers) or Letter of Recommendation
- A Chance of interning with our partner companies
Introduction to Python Programming 0/10
Data Structure & Data Manipulation in Python 0/10
Understanding the Machine Learning Libraries 0/3
Data visualization in Python 0/4
Machine Learning: Introduction 0/7
Linear Regression Using Opencv 0/8
Math of Linear Regression 0/4
Linear Regression – Case Study & Project 0/17
Logistic Regression Using Opencv 0/18
Support Vector Machine Using Opencv 0/11
RANDOM FOREST & Decision Tree Algorithm 0/8
Introduction to TensorFlow & Keras 0/11
Unsupervised Learning Clustering: 0/7
0.00 average base on 0 ratings