Developed by Apple for its mobile devices, iOS (iPhone Operating Systems) supports more than 1.8 million applications on its store owing to the growing popularity of iPhones.
What is this workshop about?
To become a professional iOS Application developer, one needs to learn the core programming skills using Objective C, which is the primary programming language used when writing software for OS X and iOS. Master in Xcode, objective C, Interface Builder are also necessary for an iOS application developer.
- Anyone who is interested in application development can attend this workshop. Basic knowledge of C Programming and OOP concepts will act as a benefit.
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Each participant should bring their laptop
The 3-Day CrushIT iOS application development workshop will start from the very basics and go on to advanced levels emphasizing on practical learning.
- Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises
- Highly skilled and dedicated instructors
- Learn from Industry experts
- Hybrid Training
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Merit (for top performers) or Letter of Recommendation
- A Chance of interning with our partner companies
Introduction about iPhone & Mac OS 0/14
0.00 average base on 0 ratings