PHP, a general-purpose server-side scripting language, is used by more than 75% of the websites for web development.
PHP was originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. MySQL is a widely used open source relational database management system (RDBMS) that runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases.
PHP with MySQL helps in the development of cross-platform dynamic web pages (web pages that interact with the user).
What is this workshop about?
The CrushIT 3-Day workshop Web Development using PHP & MySQL will guide the participants from designing to developing GUI driven web pages using PHP (by merging PHP code into HTML web pages) and thereby, connecting the PHP code with database using MySQL.
- Anyone interested in PHP & MySQL or Web Development can attend this workshop.
- Basic knowledge of HTML will be a plus.
- Each participant should bring their laptop
The 3-Day CrushIT PHP with MySQL workshop will start from the very basics of PHP and MySQL to web development.
- Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises
- Highly skilled and dedicated instructors
- Learn from Industry experts
- Hybrid Training
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Merit (for top performers) or Letter of Recommendation
- A chance of interning with our partner companies
Introduction to PHP and MySQL 0/4
PHP Basics: 0/3
Arrays and Custom Functions: 0/5
Creating basic programs with PHP: 0/10
Editing Records and Performing Queries: 0/11
Using PHP with MySQL: 0/7
Creating Forms with HTML: 0/2
Working with Databases and Tables: 0/11
0.00 average base on 0 ratings