User interface (UI) design is the process of making interfaces in software or computerized devices with a focus on looks or style. Designers aim to create designs, users will find easy to use and pleasurable. UI design typically refers to graphical user interfaces
If you are a student, photographer, UI/UX designer, or web designer, learning how to use Photoshop is a must! Whether you are new to Photoshop or a seasoned user, Photoshop courses at CrushIT will provide you will valuable tips and tricks to improve efficiency and make your work come to life. Our basic Photoshop instructional class expects to build up your commonality with the devices, workspace, and elements.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- General knowledge of website working.
- Zeal to learn new technologies.
- Each participant should bring their laptop.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to design better products, services, processes, strategies, spaces, and experiences on skills learnt.
- Interactive discussions and hands-on Experience
- Highly skilled and dedicated instructors
- Learn from Industry experts
- Hybrid Training
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Merit (for top performers) or Letter of Recommendation
- A chance of interning with our partner companies
Module 1: Introdution to Adobe Photoshop CS6 0/6
Module 2: Exploring the Toolbox 0/6
Module 3: Getting Started with Layers 0/8
Module 4: Working with all types of Images 0/6
Module 5: Creating logo in Photoshop 0/5
Module 6: Working with main menu options 0/3
Module 7: Template Designing 0/4
Module 8: Completing with Template Designing 0/2
Module 9: Saving the work 0/2
What will you are going to Learn? 0/6
0.00 average base on 0 ratings