WordPress is an open-source content management system, that was initially developed for blogging but now can be used for web application development as well. To enhance the functionality of a website there are over 29000 plugins to select from.
What is this workshop about?
The CrushIT 3-Day WordPress workshop will guide the students from designing to developing website to deploying a website. This workshop is designed for beginners (coders and non-coders) to help them build and deploy a fully functioning website.
- Anyone interested in creating a website or a blog can attend this workshop.
- Interest in web development
- Zeal to learn new technologies.
- Each participant should bring their laptop.
The 3-Day CrushIT WordPress workshop is a complete website development package as it will guide the students how they can create a website, designing and deploying a website.
- Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises
- Highly skilled and dedicated instructors
- Learn from Industry experts
- Hybrid Training
At the end of this workshop, the students will be able to design and develop a fully functioning website with lots of features. The students will also have the knowledge optimizing and enhancing their website features.
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Merit (for top performers) or Letter of Recommendation
- A chance of interning with our partner companies
Introduction to Wordpress 0/5
Getting started with Wordpress 0/13
Designing the website 0/13
Theme Development 0/13
Website Development 0/8
MY SQL 0/2
FTP Management 0/3
Sending Emails 0/3
Deploying the website 0/3
0.00 average base on 0 ratings