CrushIT Internships are designed to mold the students so they meet the expectations of the job market.
Internships help students explore a career path and get an idea about their choice of industry. This is a valuable opportunity that allows students to get hands-on experience and also gives them an idea of how their studies are applied in the real world, hence giving them an edge in the job market.
Who is an intern?
Intern is someone who works in a temporary place under the guidance of a team leader in the industry they’re interested in. Unlike jobs, internships have more stress on training and skill development.
Who can apply?
College students (freshers or pass outs or in their final semester) from B.E./B.Tech(EE, ECE, CSE, IT) or MCA/BCA are preferred.
Why consider internships?
Internships are like an open door offered by business to future-potential employees, referred to as interns, to figure at a firm or company for a set, restricted amount of time. Interns are typically undergraduates or students, and most internships last for any length of time between one week to 12 months.
- An opportunity to learn under highly skilled and experienced professionals.
- Develop and refinement of skills
- Acts as a plus point for their Resume/CV
- Increases confidence and the ability to handle all kinds of challenges in a real-time work environment.
- Enhances chances of employment and makes you industry ready
- Chance to work on live projects and a practical approach to learning.
Benefits of internship with CrushIT
- At CrushIT, students get a chance to apply their theoretical knowledge and work on live projects.
- An insight into the corporate world.
- Will help students in deciding the kind of specialization they want to pursue.
- Will help in personality development.
- Get an insight into Industry Standard.
- Working on Latest Technologies.
- All interns will get Internship Certificate.
- Interns might get a Letter of Recommendation.